0800 and 0845 numbers just don’t work! (in our opinion)
- For a start, I don’t know where you’re based.
- I would expect to get through to a call centre
- And they cost me money on my mobile phone, so I might not call them until I’m near a landline.
Stick with traditional geographical phone numbers like 01302 or 01142
- I know where you’re based
- I think I’m more likely to speak to a real person
- It’s free from most landlines and mobiles
And it doesn’t matter if you don’t have an office. You can buy geographical numbers from as little as £25 (one off fee).
I would recommened Telephone Number Discount Warehouse for this www.tndw.co.uk. You can set it all up online and here is just a small pay-as-you-go charge for calls diverted to landlines and mobile. You also get loads of great options and additional features such as Call Whispering, Answerphone Messages and missed call alert to email. It’s where we bought our number from.
Get a local phone number and increase calls.